One Book, One Community Events:
Park City Library Film Screening and Q&A:
- Wednesday, Dec. 6th @ 7:00 P.M.
- Finding Home: Utah’s Refugee Story
- Q&A panel with producer Paige Keiter and representatives from the Utah Refugee Services Office
Dolly’s Bookstore Book Discussion:
- Tuesday, Dec. 12th @ 5:30-6:30 P.M.
- Students welcome!
Summit County Library Film Screening (Kimball Junction):
- Thursday, Jan. 4th @ 7:00 P.M.
- Sinking the Gustloff: A Tragedy Exiled from Memory : see the real story behind Salt to the Sea